Community Donations Requests
Northwestern Medicine provides financial support to designated nonprofit organizations, and governmental and public entities that are working to address identified community health priorities.
We typically fulfill requests that we believe will make the greatest impact on the health and well-being of communities. In your request, please describe your organization's overall mission and vision as it relates to community health and how funding support from Northwestern Medicine will help you achieve success. We suggest thoroughly reviewing this process prior to applying.
- Donation or sponsorship requests should not exceed $9,999.
- Donations are one-time awards supporting projects that will be completed within the year.
- Organizations may submit a request for financial support once a year.
- Donations for projects completed by the same organization may not be awarded year after year.
- The process can take an average of 45-60 days. if you have a strict timeline, please be sure to submit your application as soon as possible.
- If funding is approved, a check for the approved donation will be issued to the address provided.
Complete this form if you have received financial support of $1,000 or more.
If you have questions, please contact us at ContactCommunity@nm.org