The funding process outlined below allows Northwestern Medicine McHenry, Huntley and Woodstock Hospitals to organize, track and prioritize requests to address community health needs. We suggest thoroughly reviewing this process prior to applying.
Submitting an Application
- The applicant(s) fill out the Contribution Application (below).
- The applicant will also email a copy of the organization’s W-9 form and 501c documentation to Sarah.Santoria@nm.org.
- The Contribution Application will be reviewed in the order in which it is received, but not later than the last business day of each month.
- If a Contribution Application is incomplete, the request for information notice will be sent to the requestor.
Evaluating Your Request
- Priority will be given to programs/projects that respond to the strategic priorities identified in our most current Community Health Needs Assessments:
- Physical Health
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Mental Health
- Behavioral/Mental Health
- Substance Use/Abuse
- Depression, Anxiety, Suicide
- Lack of Awareness
- Physical Health
- If your request meets one of the priorities in the Community Health Needs Assessment and/or Community Benefit Plan, and exceeds $500, the requesting organization will also be required to complete an Accountability Report.
- Programs and/or projects not meeting strategic priorities of the Community Health Needs Assessment and/or Community Benefit Plan will still be considered for funding and/or in-kind donations.
- If funding is approved, a check for the approved donation will be issued to the address provided. For in-kind donations, the contact person will be contacted to arrange a pick-up time and location.
- The process can take on average 45-60 days. If you have a strict timeline, please be sure to submit your Contribution Application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding this process, call 815.788.5841.