Here's How to Stay Fit at the Office
• Keep stability balls, resistance bands and small hand weights by your desk for quick mini-workouts.
• Try a walking meeting. Instead of circling around the same old conference table, take your next staff meeting outside.
• Stand up. Use a headset for conference calls and walk around your office.
• Deliver that message in person. Instead of responding to your co-worker via email, walk on over and deliver that message face-to-face.
• Stand up. Every 30 minutes or so, stand up, stretch and take a few deep breaths.
Now, don’t you feel healthier already?
Click here* to watch Melissa Mellady’s full Windy City Live appearance.