Living Well: A 360 Approach to Health and Happiness
By Megan McCannHealth and Wellness May 07, 2013
- Forever Young – Tips for Healthy Aging
- JumpStart Weight Loss
- Healthy Food for Thought
- Better Balance and Strength
- Mindful Moments in Meditation
- Melanoma and Sun Smarts
- Stroke Prevention and Recognition
- Navigating Health Technology
- Ask the Pharmacist
- Everyday Skincare Secrets
- Know Your Genes --The Gene/Cancer Correlation
The Living Well event will also featured exhibit from the Alberto Culver Health Learning Center, Center for Lifestyle Medicine, Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute, Department of Dermatology, Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Internal Medicine and many more.
To register or learn more about the event, call 312.926.8440. Registration is $10 and includes LivingWell goodie bags, materials, refreshments, and discounted parking. The event will be held at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, 251 E. Huron Street, Third Floor.