Northwestern Medicine Opens New Patient Pavilion on Downtown Chicago Campus
“This world class medical building was designed to create an exceptional experience for both patients and physicians,” said Richard J. Gannotta, DHA, FACHE, president of Northwestern Memorial Hospital. “The welcoming environment will be supported by the latest technology and access to the highest quality medical services throughout the Northwestern campus.”
The 25-story outpatient building will be home to an outpatient surgery center and the Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care (CCOSC). The building will also house physician offices, clinical areas, retail and dining options. In addition, diagnostics and digital imaging is expanding services to the 17th floor and the pre-operative clinic is relocating from the Olson pavilion to the 17th floor of 259 E. Erie St.
In addition to patient care services, the building will greatly expand Northwestern Medicine’s “Shop and Dine” selections by including:
- Cosi, open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday on the first floor
- LYFE Kitchen, open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday on the first floor
- How Do You Roll (Sushi), open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday on second floor
- Stan’s Donuts, open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays on the first floor
- Walgreens, open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday on the second floor
- Au Bon Pain, open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday on the second floor
- Vision Care Center at Northwestern Medicine, open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday on the second floor
Get more information.To schedule an appointment, call 312-926-0779.