The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone age 6 months and older. Northwestern Medicine follows CDC guidelines for giving the COVID-19 vaccine.
The Current Vaccine
Northwestern Medicine offers the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 2023 – 2024 formula.
You have several options for getting the vaccine at a Northwestern Medicine location.
Find a Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Location:
Northwestern Medicine Immediate Care Centers
- You do not need an appointment.
- You do not need to be a current Northwestern Medicine patient.
- View the following lists to see which Immediate Care Centers offer vaccines for patients of different ages. Due to vaccine availability, some Immediate Care Center locations may not be able to offer COVID-19 vaccinations.
Northwestern Medicine Primary Care Sites
Northwestern Medicine patients may be able to get a COVID-19 vaccine at a Primary Care office.
- You must be a patient at Northwestern Medicine. You do not have to be a patient at the site where you get the vaccine.
- Days and times are limited.
- You need to make an appointment. Select the location for contact details.
The Northwestern Medicine Primary Care sites below offer the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the ages specified:
- 6 months to 18 years
- 6 months and older
- 16 And Older
- 18 and older
Vaccines in the Community
You can also get the COVID-19 vaccine at locations in local communities. Vaccines.gov allows you to search for a vaccination clinic by ZIP code.