Northwestern Medicine offers safety and educational programs to help keep your employees safer and your workplace more productive. Our services include numerous educational programs to help enhance safety efforts at your workplace and make sure you remain in compliance.
Programs and classes (not all programs are available at all locations) can be customized to address your organization's needs, such as:
- CPR training and certification: For cardiac and breathing emergencies
- First Aid: Aligned with OSHA’s Best Practices
- Bloodborne pathogen: Meeting OSHA requirements
- Stress reduction: A cornerstone of any wellness program
- Ergonomic workplace review: Workstation assessments to help decrease the risk of injury and improve productivity
- Proper lifting technique: To prevent back pain and other problems
- Tuberculosis screening: Tuberculin skin test or blood test
- Respirator fit testing: For first responders and industrial employees
Our specialists include board-certified physicians, nurses and medical staff that work together to supplement your existing medical program.
These specialists are well–versed in the changing environment and regulations that impact your business.