As part of Northwestern Medicine’s caring commitment to your company and your employees, Northwestern Medicine offers occupational health services at your location or in one of our convenient locations to keep your employees healthy, your workplace safe and your health care and lost productivity costs low.
Northwestern Medicine Occupational Health is more than just a clinic or a single department. It is an integrated health network committed to meeting the needs of your business and employees.
Occupational Health Services
It is essential to get employees back to work after an injury as soon as they are able. We help you maintain productivity by offering:
- Prompt treatment for all work-related injuries and illnesses
- Follow-up injury care management
- Safe return to work with restrictions, as appropriate
- Early physical therapy and rehabilitation, when needed
Drug and Alcohol Screening
Our pre-employment and post-accident drug testing offers early detection and the opportunity to refer current or prospective employees for substance abuse treatment. Reduce accident rates and limit risk through one of the following drug and alcohol screenings:
- Pre-placement testing
- Post-accident/injury testing
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) random pool management
- Bus driver random pool management
- Collection only
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and Chain of Custody compliance
- Hair or urine drug testing
- 10 and 5 panel, NIDA and NIDA look-alike
- Rapid and lab-based testing available
- MRO services
For large groups, random drug testing can be performed onsite.
Physical Examinations and Screenings
We can help you identify health issues and physical limitations before you hire. With Northwestern Medicine Wellness on the Move Mobile Health Unit, our screenings and physicals can be performed onsite to reduce costs associated with lost productivity. We offer an array of exams, including:
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Respirator fit
- Pulmonary function
- Back screens/lift tests
- Vision and color blindness
- Police and fire agility and FIT testing
Environmental Health and Safety
Find out if your facility is operating to its fullest safety potential. Our occupational medicine physician and occupational therapist offer:
- Site visits
- Work environment evaluations
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Recommendations for reducing or eliminating worksite dangers
Silica Clearance Exams
We now provide Silica Clearance Exams, please contact us for information and pricing.
For More Information
To learn more about occupational health services at Northwestern Medicine, please call 815.334.3815.