Specialists and Care Centers
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Specialists and Care Centers
Northwestern Medicine Neuromuscular Program at Northwestern Memorial Hospital provides treatment for a full range of neuromuscular conditions. Our mission is to provide the highest quality care and treatment for patients with neuromuscular disorders, while advancing new therapies and uncovering the causes and cures of neurological diseases. Our physicians have areas of subspecialty interest in neurology and many of them are national leaders in their field.
What we offer
- Advanced treatment options and clinical trials.
- Nusinersen, the first drug approved to treat children and adults with spinal muscular atrophy.
- Multidisciplinary care that brings together a team of neuromuscular specialists in one clinic.
- Treatment plans tailored to your type of SMA.
- Comprehensive support for you and your family.
- Genetic testing
To make an appointment call 312.695.7950. You can also fill out a form and a member of our team will contact you.