Partner Listing for the Global Health Initiative
Global Health Initiative Partners
- Center for Global Health - The Center for Global Health, within the Institute for Public Health and Medicine, promotes health equity issues on Northwestern University campuses and build upon the knowledge base in the field of global health through translational research and interdisciplinary education initiatives in both the US and globally.
- Center for Primary Care Innovation - The mission of the Center for Primary Care Innovation is to improve the health of our communities by developing novel methods to transform primary care clinical practice, education, and research.
- Child Family Health International - Child Family Health International (CFHI) is the leading international non-governmental organization (INGO) placing health science students on global health immersion programs in ways that are socially responsible and financially just.
- Project Cure - Project C.U.R.E. is the largest provider of donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries around the world.
- Operation Walk - The mission of Operation Walk Chicago is to improve the quality of life of disadvantaged patients around the world through reducing disability from advanced joint disease.
- Northwestern Trauma & Surgery Initiative - NTSI aims to build sustainable access to surgical care through education and research in low resource settings.
- National Student Leadership Conference - For more than 25 years, outstanding high school students have come to the NSLC to explore a future career, develop leadership skills and experience college life.