Pregnancy & Newborn Classes
Prentice Women's Hospital offers classes to help prepare you and those close to you for the birth of your baby. Classes are taught by certified childbirth educators. To register for a class, please call 877-926-4664.
Baby 101: Essentials for First Time Parents
- Great Expectations
- Great Expectations Express
- CPR: Infant and Child
- Breastfeeding: The Best Beginning
- Breastfeeding and Returning to Work
- Breastfeeding Online
- Expectant Parent Tour
- Newborn Baby Care: The Basics
- Pediatric Care for Your New Baby
- Timely Topics for Baby's First Year
The Parent Review is a weekly parenting e-mail powered by The Parent Review. Learn more or register now.
Additional Prenatal Programs
For Repeat Parents
For Parents of Multiples
After the Birth of Your Baby
Prentice offers access to support groups to help prepare you and those close to you for the birth of your baby.
Loss of a Child