Cardiac and Vascular
Cardiac and VascularNorthwestern Memorial physicians use their research to make a difference in patients’ lives. Tune in and listen to our physicians discuss their exciting research and advances in treatments. Presented by Patient Power.
View a list of our upcoming podcasts.
- Cardiovascular Genetics: Am I at Risk? (audio)
- Detecting Coronary Artery Disease: The Role of Non-Invasive Cardiac Stress Testing (audio)
- Resistant Hypertension (audio)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (audio)
- Treatment Options for Advanced Heart Failure (audio)
- Integrative Preventive Cardiology: Surprising Benefits Combining Natural Options and New Scientific Advances (audio)
- Preventing a Heart Attack Despite Family History (audio)
- Stroke Prevention with Carotid Surgery or Stenting (audio)
- Menopause & Your Heart (audio)