- Be a graduate of a Doctor of Pharmacy program from an ACPE-accredited school or college of pharmacy
- Legal working status in US to cover the entire period of residency training (We are unable to sponsor visas for residents)
- Eligibility for pharmacist licensure in the state of Illinois (Residents matched to our program shall obtain Illinois Pharmacist Licensure prior to September 1st)
- Hold an Illinois pharmacy technician license if not registered as a pharmacist in the state of Illinois prior to residency program start date
How to Apply
All interested candidates shall register with both PhORCAS and the ASHP Resident Matching Program. All participation materials must be submitted through the PhORCAS online portal.
Completed PhORCAS profile with the following items submitted to PhORCAS directly.
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Letter of Intent
3. Three letters of Recommendation. Reference letter writers should be preceptors, employers, professors or other professionals who can evaluate your skills and characters. Reference writers are asked to complete the standard reference form within PhORCAS. We do NOT require additional narrative letter. Please do NOT mail or email separate reference letters to us as they will NOT be considered.
4. Pharmacy School Transcripts
All candidates are required to attend an on-site interview during the month of February.
- Noelle Chapman, PharmD
- Pharmacy Department, Feinberg LC 700
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 251 E. Huron St.
- Chicago, IL 60611