SurviveWell health and wellness programs are offered at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital Cancer Center, Northwestern Medicine Grayslake Cancer Center and Northwestern Medicine Glenview Cancer Center. Offerings include:
- Fitness Programs – Yoga, Exercise Programs, Physical Therapy
- Spa Services – Massage, Aromatherapy, Meditation, Acupuncture
- Therapeutic – Dance/Movement, Art, Music, Appearance and Beauty
- Life After Cancer – Walks, Volunteering, Special Events
- Education, Networking and a New Online Support Group
Click here to see the full listing in our calendar or learn more about our programs. Speak directly with a social worker by contacting Noelle Mack (847.535.7441, Noelle.Mack@nm.org) or Marie Fuentes-Harris (224.271.6316, Marie.Fuentes-Harris@nm.org).