Financial Statements and Annual Reports
Northwestern Memorial HealthCare is the corporate parent of:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Valley West Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Foundation
Financial statements are consolidated financial information for Northwestern Memorial HealthCare and its subsidiaries. The information was provided as of the date indicated on that document and has not been updated since such date. You should not assume that the financial information has remained unchanged since the date indicated.
This information is provided for quick reference only. It does not purport to include every item that may be of interest, nor does it purport to present full and fair disclosure with respect to any bonds issued for the benefit of Northwestern Memorial Hospital or Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.
Investment decisions should be made only after full review of any relevant offering document and other matters in connection with a particular bond issue. Relevant disclosure documents can be accessed through Digital Assurance Certification, LLC, as Dissemination Agent at www.dacbond.com.
Financial information provided is not an offer to sell securities or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Annual Non Profit Hospital Community Benefits Plan Report
NMHC Community Benefits Plan Report Fiscal Year 2022
NMHC Community Benefits Plan Report Fiscal Year 2021
NMHC Community Benefits Plan Report Fiscal Year 2020
The Annual Nonprofit Hospital Community Benefits Plan Report is public information and is filed annually with the Illinois Attorney General. A free copy of the report can be downloaded by clicking on the link above. For more information, please contact Kelly Flesch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audited Financial Statements
- Quarterly Financial Information
- 2010 Cancer Committee Annual Report
- 2011 Cancer Committee Annual Report
- 2012 Cancer Committee Annual Report
- 2009 Cancer Center Annual Review
- 2010 Cancer Center Annual Review
- 2011 Cancer Center Annual Review
- 2012 Cancer Center Annual Review