Immediate Care Centers
Immediate care can be your first choice for receiving timely care and treatment for minor injuries and medical conditions. Our centers are open 365 days a year and you do not need an appointment to be seen.
Licensed physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners at our Immediate Care Centers offer care for a variety of medical conditions, including minor illnesses, minor accidents and skin problems. Our centers also offer vaccinations, lab orders, tests and X-rays.
General outpatient lab testing is also available at our Immediate Care Centers but an order from a physician must be provided for outpatient lab draws.
For more severe injuries, such as head trauma or anything that might require an ultrasound, CT scan or extensive blood work, you should visit the emergency department. Persons with complex medical histories who are experiencing high risk symptoms (crushing chest pain, shortness of breath, very high blood sugars) should also visit the emergency department. If you or someone near you is facing a life-threatening emergency, including heart attack or stroke, call 911 immediately.
Immediate Care Center hours vary by location. View all Immediate Care Centers below, or visit our emergency and immediate care online check-in page.
Immediate Care Centers treat minor illnesses, minor accidents and skin problems, such as:
- Animal and Insect Bites
- Asthma and Wheezing
- Athlete's Foot
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Burns (Including Sunburn)
- Common Colds
- Cuts, Lacerations, Stitches (Sutures)
- Dental Pain
- Ear Wax Removal
- Extremity Fractures
- Eye Pain
- Flu (and Flu-Like Symptoms)
- Foreign Body In Eye, Ear, Nose or Vagina
- Ingrown Nails
- Minor Nosebleeds
- Pink Eye
- Poison Ivy And Poison Oak
- School and Sports Physicals (Western Suburbs Only)
- Sore Throat
- Sprains and Strains
- STDs (Diagnosis and Treatment)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Womens Health Issues (Excluding Birth Control, PAP test)
- Wound Infections
Limited vaccinations are offered as part of a visit including:
- Flu Shots
- Menactra (Western Suburbs Only)
- Non-Preventive Tdap (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
Lab orders, tests and X-rays are available after evaluation by a physician. Point-of-care lab tests offered include:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Blood Sugar
- HIV (Immediate Care Lakeview only)
- Quick Strep Throat Culture
- Urine Dip Stick (Urine Culture)