Immediate Care Centers
With 25 convenient locations across the Chicago area, Northwestern Medicine Immediate Care Centers are located close to where you live and work, offering both walk-in and virtual visits to better serve you and your family.
- For a medical evaluation with a physician or advanced practice provider, find your nearest location and view estimated wait times.
- Upon arrival, we offer in-person clinic and telehealth evaluations in an effort to serve you most efficiently.
- Learn about our virtual visits, which let you to talk with an Immediate Care physician or advanced practice provider without leaving home.
Unsure if Immediate Care is right for you? Our Symptom Checker can point you in the right direction:
Masks are required at Northwestern Medicine. You may be asked to wear a mask provided by us.
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines: Visit the COVID-19 vaccination page to learn where to get a COVID-19 primary series vaccination or the updated single dose omicron booster.
- Flu Vaccines: Flu vaccines are given Tuesdays through Saturdays from 11 am to 2 pm to patients age 3 years and older. High dose flu shots available for people age 65 years and older.
- Adacel/Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis): This vaccination is available only when ordered by an Immediate Care Center physician or advanced practice provider as part of an Immediate Care Center visit.
Lab orders, tests and X-rays are available after evaluation by a physician. Point-of-care lab tests offered include:
- Blood Sugar
- Urine Dip Stick
Current walk-in wait times are estimated.