Classes, Events and Support Groups
To ensure the health and safety of class attendees, visitors and staff in our hospitals and clinics, Northwestern Medicine has postponed in-person patient and community classes and events. Scroll down and select your preferred NM location to see what virtual and online offerings are occurring or for more information call 877.926.4664.
For more information regarding our updated visitor policies, visit our COVID-19 Resource Center.
We are experiencing a higher than normal number of calls due to COVID-19 and the COVID-19 vaccine. We apologize for any increase in wait times and appreciate your understanding.
Northwestern Medicine offers a wide range of classes, events and support groups throughout the year—in your local community—to help you live a healthier, happier and more informed life. Enjoy our classes, take advantage of our events with special guest dialogue and insight, or sign up for a support group.
- Central DuPage Hospital and Delnor Hospital
- Huntley Hospital, McHenry Hospital and Woodstock Hospital
- Kishwaukee Hospital and Valley West Hospital
- Lake Forest Hospital
- Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Prentice Women's Hospital
- Palos Hospital
- LivingWell Cancer Resource Center