Clinical Trials and Research
Through an ever-evolving roster of promising clinical trials, Northwestern Medicine gives you access to new treatments and medications—along with innovative ways to use existing therapies—that are helping to shape the future of medicine.
Why Choose Northwestern Medicine for Clinical Trials?
Through controlled research studies, known as clinical trials, you have access to advanced therapies and treatments that can help you and future generations live longer, healthier lives. Northwestern Medicine offers:
- Convenient access to today’s most promising clinical trials through our affiliation with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago1
- Clinical studies in a broad range of specialties including behavioral health, cancer care, digestive health, cardiovascular care, neurosciences, orthopaedics, pediatrics, rheumatology, transplant and women's health
- New alternative treatments and experimental drugs that are not widely available
- Opportunities to play an active role in your own healthcare and participate in research to provide hope and healing to others, long into the future
- Quality medical care at award-winning hospitals
Northwestern Medicine is home to a network of healthcare services and specialty care to meet your family’s changing needs.
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital is a collaborative program between Northwestern Memorial HealthCare and Lurie Children's and its affiliated physician groups. The physicians participating in this program are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital or Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.