One in three Americans suffers from pain or limitation of motion in the bones, joints, muscles or surrounding structures. The majority of people 75 and older have some form of musculoskeletal disorder, especially arthritis.
Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedics has a complete range of specialized orthopaedic care to get you back in motion.
Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedics offers leading-edge care for arthritis, sports injury recovery and joint replacement, that meets your total needs.
- Nationally ranked Orthopaedic program
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital performs the second-highest number of lower extremity joint replacement surgeries in the state of Illinois
- Orthopaedic specialists* on the medical staffs of Northwestern Medicine lead a variety of research studies
- Comprehensive, integrated orthopaedic services
- Exceptional patient experience
- Acute Spinal Cord Injury
- Adult Scoliosis
- Arch, Heel and Toe Pain
- Back Pain
- Cervical Myelopathy and Radiculopathy
- Cervical Spine
- Foot and Ankle Problems
- Hand, Wrist and Elbow Problems, Including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disk
- Hip Problems, Including Fractures
- Joint Deterioration
- Knee Problems, Including Patellofemoral Pain, Iliotibial Band Syndrome, ACL Tears
- Muscle Sprain and Tendon Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Nerve and Neuromuscular Problems
- Orthopaedic-related Diabetes Complications
- Osteoporotic Fracture
- Pediatric Scoliosis
- Shoulder Problems, Including Bursitis Rotator Cuff Tendinitis, Frozen Shoulder, Shoulder Instability
- Spinal Injuries or Pain, Including Scoliosis, Myofascial Pain, Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports-related Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
In the spirit of keeping you well-informed, some of the physician(s) and/or individual(s) identified are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare or any of its affiliate organizations. They have selected our facilities as places where they want to treat and care for their private patients.