Consulting / Related Activities
Faculty member engaged in activities such as speaking, advising, consulting, or providing educational programs for the following companies or other entities
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- BGB Communications, Inc.
- DWA Healthcare Communications Group, Inc.
- Focus Medical Communications, LLC
- GI Reviewers
- HMP Education (formerly known as NACCME)
- Integritas Communications
- Integrity Continuing Education, Inc.
- Med Learning Group, LLC
- Medical Education Speakers Network, Inc. (MESN)
- Meeting Protocol Worldwide
- Orlando Health
- Peer Education Limited
- Peerview Operation Services America, LLC
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc.
- Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA)
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- UpToDate, Inc.
- WebMD Health Network
External Professional Relationships
Pharmaceutical, device, and biotechnology companies frequently collaborate with basic scientists and physicians within an academic medical center to help advance science and improve patient care. These relationships are important in achieving scientific breakthroughs and in establishing the effectiveness and safety of promising new therapies. In order to assure objectivity in clinical research and patient care, the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Feinberg), Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, Children's Hospital of Chicago Medical Center, and the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab have adopted integrity policies that require research and clinical faculty (in full-time, part-time, and unpaid/voluntary categories) to report compensated and uncompensated external industry relationships. Patients are encouraged to discuss these disclosures with their physician as well as to inquire as to how these relationships are overseen by Feinberg. To learn more about our Disclosure and Professional Integrity Policy, and the conflict of interest policies of our joint affiliate survey partners, please go to our Office for Regulatory Affairs Policies page.