Northwestern Medicine – McHenry, Huntley, Woodstock Hospitals
Northwestern Medicine is proud to have five hospitals ranked among “America’s Best” by U.S. News & World Report for 2023 – 2024. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the only Illinois hospital on the national Honor Roll for 12 straight years and is nationally ranked in 11 clinical specialties, we’re leading the quest for better care and better treatments in the Chicago area.
According to U.S. News & World Report, Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital together are:
- Ranked No. 12 (tie) in the Chicago Metro Area
- Ranked No. 12 (tie) in Illinois
- Recognized as "High Performing" in
- Pulmonology and Lung Surgery
- Recognized as “High Performing” in 10 procedures and conditions