Breast Cancer Care in the Western Suburbs
If you’ve received an abnormal result from your mammogram or have concerns about a family history of breast cancer, specialized care is close to home. At Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital, you have access to a team of professionals focused exclusively on breast disease. Our team ensures you have all of the knowledge that you need to feel comfortable during what can be a very stressful time.
Specialized Diagnostic and Surgical Treatment of Breast Disease
Starting with a referral from your physician, our staff of specialists is here to provide you with the most up-to-date diagnostic and surgical treatment for all types of breast disease. Whether it’s a non-surgical biopsy, treatment of an infection or an advanced surgical procedure, our board-certified surgeons work side-by-side with you to deliver the most compassionate and personalized care.
Compassionate Approach and Advanced Technology
Our approach to managing breast cancer, as well as benign breast disease, is to empower you with knowledge. Our clinical expertise enables us to offer you the latest technologies and treatments.
Our physicians are dedicated to every aspect of breast cancer and disease:
- Breast cancer surgery
- Evaluation of abnormal mammograms, breast ultrasounds and MRIs
- Evaluation of breast pain, nipple discharge and fibrocystic disease
- In-office breast ultrasound
- Risk evaluation – genetic testing and counseling
- Second opinions
- Treatment of breast infections and abscesses
- Treatment of breast masses and cysts
- Ultrasound guided breast biopsy and stereotactic biopsy
Access to State-of-the-Art Cancer Care
Patients have access to state-of-the-art specialized cancer care centers close to home. The Northwestern Medicine Cancer Center Warrenville and the Northwestern Medicine Cancer Center Delnor, provide comprehensive cancer care in a single, convenient outpatient location including:
- Physician offices
- Chemotherapy and infusion therapy
- Advanced radiation therapy treatments, including proton therapy*
- Diagnostic imaging, including PET/CT (Warrenville only)
- Laboratory services
- Support groups and classes through the LivingWell Cancer Resource Center, part of Northwestern Medicine
Make An Appointment
To learn more or schedule an appointment with a breast specialist, please call 630.307.7799. TTY for the hearing impaired 630.933.4833.