Our Compassionate Approach to End-of-Life Care
The focus of hospice is on caring, not curing. Our team of professionals addresses symptoms of disease progression, with emphasis on alleviating a patient’s pain and discomfort. Our hospice is state-licensed, Medicare- and Medicaid-certified, and accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s largest healthcare accrediting agency.
- Medical equipment
- Medications for pain relief and symptom management
- Support group for caregivers
- Grief support for 13 months after the death of a loved one
4 Levels of Hospice Care
To help patients develop a plan that works best for their loved one and family, we offer four levels of care to choose from:
- Routine hospice care at home, nursing home or assisted living facility (consult with social services regarding room and board coverage)
- Inpatient short-term care for those who qualify
- Respite care in a nursing home
- Continuous care for those who qualify
Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans cover hospice care. Review your plan or call your insurance company to verify your coverage.
Call 630.257.1111 to learn more about our hospice services. When a patient is considering hospice care, a meeting with one of our team members can be scheduled to discuss questions and concerns in person.