Corporate wellness services
The Northwestern Medicine Osher Center for Integrative Medicine offers employers access to the resources of Northwestern University to provide a comprehensive corporate wellness program for employees.
The benefits of a corporate wellness program include:
- Decreased absenteeism
- More energetic employees
- Reduced healthcare costs
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Higher productivity
The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine offers a variety of wellness services, including:
- Nutrition lunch and learn sessions presented by registered dietitians
- Weight management classes
- Work–related stress relief activities
- Smoking cessation
- Exercise programs including: walking programs, physical fitness, meditation, yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates.
- Fitness and Wellness Classes at Northwestern Memorial Hospital: Northwestern Memorial Hospital offers classes, programs and support groups throughout the year to help you live a healthier life.
- About Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Northwestern University
- About Integrative Health
- Osher Membership
- Education Opportunities (Internships, Students, Fellowships etc.)
- Research Program