The Northwestern Medicine Allergy and Immunology clinical programs and research specialists have performed diagnostic tests for identification of cases of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis, hypersensitivity pneumonitis and occupational immunologic lung disease since 1972.
The mission is to be a reference laboratory of the highest quality to assist physicians and their patients with these conditions. We have been licensed continuously under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA) since 1988. The CLIA number is 14D688624.
The Illinois laboratory license number is 2417. We participate in proficiency testing administered by the College of American Pathology, and the identification number for our laboratory is 18708-12-01.
Download more information and test forms for the CLIA lab.
- ABPA/HP Clinical Info Sheet
- ABPA/HP CLIA Lab Letter August 2015
- Select Tests for ABPA/HP
- Instructions for Mailing ABPA/HP Specimens
- Select Tests for OILD
- Instructions for Mailing OILD Specimens
Researchers conduct studies through Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Department of Medicine–Division of Allergy-Immunology (A-I).
AcademicsThe Department of Medicine offers fellowships in Allergy/Immunology and all of our medical specialties, as well as and a comprehensive residency program. Learn more about our academic programs.
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (ABPA)
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Mycosis (ABPM)
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis (HP)
- Occupational Immunologic Lung Diseases (OILD)