If your patient has symptoms of a movement disorder that may be caused by or linked to a genetic mutation, our experts can help diagnose the suspected disorder, and provide recommendations for treatment in your clinic.
Conditions of Interest
- Juvenile, early-onset and familial Parkinson’s disease
- Movement disorders specific to individuals of a particular ethnic background
- Early-onset and familial dystonic conditions, including generalized and focal isolated dystonias, myoclonus-dystonia syndromes, paroxysmal dystonias, and DOPA-responsive dystonias
- Familial tremor syndromes
- Chorea disorders, including Huntington disease and Huntington’s-like conditions, and childhood-onset choreas
- Wilson’s disease
- Other complex movement disorders
To refer a patient or to request patient materials, contact Carolyn Taylor at 312.695.1822, or email email@example.com.