Personal and friendly human touch
Each year, thousands of patients from around the world travel to Chicago to receive care at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Traveling far from home can be a stressful event, but our team is committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible for you and your family.
A member of our team will initiate communication with you prior to your trip, so when you come to Chicago, you should already feel at home.
Patients who travel to Northwestern Memorial Hospital will receive personal support and assistance throughout their healthcare journey. As your partners, we take great care in assisting with the details of your stay, such as:
- Providing interpretation services
- Setting up your medical appointments
- Escorting you to and from your appointments
- Arranging banking services and helping with financial information
- Providing concierge services
- Providing recommendations for discounted accommodations
- Assisting with dietary requirements
- Connecting you with places of worship
If a hospital stay is required, you will be welcomed into our world-class facilities, where we offer expert care in a healing environment. Our rooms are private and designed for comfort as you heal. Most importantly, patients choose Northwestern Medicine because in everything we do, we are dedicated to putting patients first.
If English is not your preferred language, we will coordinate logistics and patient needs in your chosen language through a medically trained interpreter. We are committed to providing a stress-free, personal and efficient medical visit.
Connect with Northwestern Medicine’s International Health Center at: