Specialists and Care Centers
Cervical Myelopathy and Radiculopathy Specialists and Care Centers
Northwestern Medicine brings together board-certified physicians1 and highly trained and experienced specialists from many disciplines to bring you a complete continuum of care, so you can get moving again and return to the activities you enjoy.
Your Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic team for cervical myelopathy and radiculopathy may include:
- Board-certified orthopaedic surgeons
- Registered nurses specializing in orthopaedics
- Pediatric orthopaedic specialists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago2
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Advanced practice nurses and physician assistants dedicated to orthopaedic care
- Northwestern Medicine Home Health nurses and therapists
Most Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic nurses have earned board certification in orthopaedics to validate their skill, knowledge and abilities to support the best patient outcomes. This is a measure of their knowledge, expertise and commitment.
Northwestern Medicine has also achieved Magnet® recognition3 for excellence in nursing services from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.4