We offer advanced care for hip, knee and shoulder pain, with a systematic approach to care designed to help ensure your best possible outcome.
Our joint replacement program is recognized for quality, meaning our patients report better recovery and outcomes. Lake Forest Hospital's orthopaedics program is recognized as "High Performing" by U.S. News & World Report, 2023–2024.
Meet the Team
Northwestern Medicine offers care from teams of orthopaedic surgeons who provide advanced treatments and a collaborative philosophy of care for patients with joint problems.
- Accelerated Recovery Therapy Protocols
- Advanced Pain Management Strategies
- Anterior Hip Replacements
- Computer-Assisted Techniques
- Custom Molded Knee Replacement
- Distal Clavicle Excision
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Outpatient Hip Replacement
- Pain Management
- Partial Joint Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Tendon Repair
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Specialized Physical Therapy
- Tailored Treatment Plans
- Total Joint Replacement
Why Choose Lake Forest Hospital
Northwestern Medicine proudly opened its new Lake Forest Hospital in March of 2018.
- The hospital features all private inpatient rooms, advanced technology and increased privacy for patients and visitors. It is part of a redeveloped campus that provides access to primary, specialty and emergency care, as well as a seamless pathway to specialty care from throughout the Northwestern Medicine network. This includes access to leading-edge clinical trials through Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Over 700 physicians practice at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital, board-certified in 68 medical specialties including regionally recognized specialty of orthopaedics.
- Lake Forest Hospital continues to be recognized for excellence. It is consistently included as one of the top hospitals in Illinois and Chicago by U.S. News & World Report and also has received Magnet© designation, the gold standard for nursing excellence and innovation.
Our joint replacement services include:
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained joint replacement specialists
- Full spectrum of joint replacement care in one location, from pre-operative appointments and surgery, to follow-ups and rehabilitation
- Convenient location in Chicago’s northern suburbs