Orthopaedic and sports medicine experts at Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital offer a comprehensive orthopaedic program that combines clinical excellence with a compassionate, patient-centered approach focused on getting you back in motion quickly, safely and seamlessly.
Meet the Team
Northwestern Medicine offers care from teams of orthopaedic surgeons who provide advanced treatments and a collaborative philosophy of care for patients with joint problems.
- Arthritis – osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Injections – steroids and hyaluronic acid
- Physical Therapy
- Posterior Hip Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total and Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
In the spirit of keeping you well-informed, some of the physician(s) and/or individual(s) identified are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare or any of its affiliate organizations. They have selected our facilities as places where they want to treat and care for their private patients.