Specialists and Care Centers
Osteoporotic Fracture Specialists and Care Centers
Northwestern Medicine brings together board-certified physicians1 and highly trained and experienced specialists from many disciplines to bring you a complete continuum of care, so you can get moving again and return to the activities you enjoy.
Your Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic team for your osteoporotic fractures may include:
- Board-certified orthopaedic surgeons
- Registered nurses specializing in orthopaedics
- Pediatric orthopaedic specialists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago2
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Advanced practice nurses and physician assistants dedicated to orthopaedic care
- Northwestern Medicine Home Health nurses and therapists
Most orthopaedic nurses at Northwestern Medicine have earned board-certification in orthopaedics to validate their skill, knowledge and abilities to support the best patient outcomes. This is a measure of their knowledge, expertise and commitment.
Northwestern Medicine has also achieved Magnet® recognition3 for excellence in nursing services from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.4