Specialists and Care Centers
Pediatric Scoliosis Specialists and Care Centers
Northwestern Medicine brings together board-certified physicians1 and highly trained and experienced specialists from many disciplines to bring your family a complete continuum of care, so your child can return quickly to the activities he or she enjoys.
Your Northwestern Medicine orthopedic team for scoliosis treatment may include:
- Board-certified orthopaedic surgeons1
- Registered nurses specializing in orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic specialists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago including sports medicine specialists, neurologists and radiologists
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Advanced practice nurses and physician assistants dedicated to orthopaedic care
- Medical imaging technicians
- Child Life specialists
Most Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic nurses have earned board certification in orthopedics to validate their skill, knowledge and abilities to support the best patient outcomes. This is a measure of their knowledge, expertise and commitment.