Specialists and Care Centers
Spinal Stenosis Specialists and Care Centers
Your Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic team1 for your spinal stenosis may include:
- Board-certified orthopaedic surgeons
- Registered nurses specializing in orthopaedics
- Pediatric orthopaedic specialists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago2
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Advanced practice nurses and physician assistants dedicated to orthopaedic care
- Northwestern Medicine Home Health nurses and therapists
Most Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic nurses have earned board certification in orthopaedics to validate their skill, knowledge and abilities to support the best patient outcomes. This is a measure of their knowledge, expertise and commitment.
Northwestern Medicine has also achieved Magnet® recognition3 for excellence in nursing services from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.