Transitional Urology Treatments
Our approach to care will be tailored to your specific condition. We will work with our network of providers to develop a care plan that focuses on quality of life and independence. We also partner with providers in:
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
This multidisciplinary and collaborative approach helps to provide comprehensive and uninterrupted care for patients.
Our clinic meets the first Friday of every month. During your clinic visit, you will be seen by an adult urologic specialist with a background in—and familiarity with—pediatric urologic conditions. We ask that you bring a list of your current medications, contact information for other medical providers that you are currently seeing and medical records from your pediatric urologist.
We provide the following in-office treatments:
- Urodynamic testing with fluoroscopy
- Bladder Botox® injections
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
We also manage patients with previous reconstructions and those in need of complex reconstruction including:
- Augmentation cystoplasty
- Mitrofanoff and monti catheterizable channels
- Mace (Malone Antegrade Continence Enemas)
- Ureteral reimplants