NMH Requesting Nursing School Transcripts
Requesting Nursing School Transcripts
Northwestern Memorial Hospital holds official student transcripts for the following:
- Chicago Wesley Memorial Hospital School of Nursing 1942-1972
- The James Ward Thorne School of Nursing of Passavant Memorial Hospital 1949-1972
- Wesley-Passavant School of Nursing of Northwestern Memorial Hospital 1972-1981
How to request an official diploma program transcript
To request your transcript, send a written request and include the following information:
- Name(s) under which you were enrolled
- School attended (Wesley, James Ward Thorne, or Wesley-Passavant)
- Year of graduation or years attended
- Complete address where transcripts are to be sent
- Your signature and the date
- Home address, phone number and email address
There is an $8 fee for each transcript ordered. Mail written request and check, payable to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, to:
Northwestern Memorial Hospital Archives
329 W. 18th St.
Chicago, IL 60616-1193
An official transcript is imprinted with the school seal certifying its authenticity. Because transcripts are official documents, their release requires a written signature. Transcript requests that are e-mailed or faxed cannot be fulfilled.
For more information, contact our Northwestern Memorial Hospital Archives at 312.926.3090 or send an email to email@example.com.
Northwestern University transcripts issued by Northwestern Memorial Hospital include course names and letter grades for University classes taken as part of the three-year diploma program, but do not indicate earned credit hours and are not official university transcripts.
To request a University transcript, visit the Northwestern University website or contact:
Division of Continuing Studies
339 E. Chicago Avenue.
Chicago, IL 60611-3008
To request a Loyola University transcript, visit the Loyola University's website or contact:
Office of Records
820 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
BSN degree program alumni
Northwestern Memorial Hospital holds documentation of completion of coursework taken at Northwestern University for Wesley and James Ward Thorne students enrolled in the combined diploma/BSN degree program 1951-65, but does not hold or issue official university records or transcripts.
For further information, visit the Northwestern University website or contact:
Office of the Registrar
633 Clark St.
Evanston, IL 60208