Physician Referral: Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital
Better Relationships, Better Care
When you refer your patients to Northwestern Medicine Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, we understand you are entrusting us with their care. This collaboration is very important to us.
As part of your referral, we will provide you with:
- Timely and detailed access to your patient's medical records
- Open communication with physiatrists
- Regular updates on your patient's progress
- Exceptional care based on your patient's needs
- Assistance with scheduling follow-up visits
How to Make a Referral
If you are a healthcare professional and would like to refer a patient to Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, please choose from the options below.
- Face sheet
- History and physical, as well as a rehabilitation (PMR) consult, if available
- Progress notes and other consults as appropriate
- Therapy evaluation and notes
- Labs and vitals from the last 72 hours
- Medication list
Outpatient Therapy and Day Rehabilitation
To refer a patient for outpatient therapy and day rehabilitation, please call 630.909.7150.
Physician Evaluation and Assessment Clinic
To refer an adult or pediatric patient to one of our physiatrists, please call 630.909.7000.