Nurse Practitioner Student Application Information
Application InformationNorthwestern Medicine is a highly sought organization for Nurse Practitioner students to obtain clinical hours. We are pleased that you have selected us. We place students at the following locations in the western suburbs:
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Northwestern Medicine Immediate Care Centers
- Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Valley West Hospital
Northwestern Medicine is recognizing the increase in students in Nurse Practitioner programs. With that in mind, we have created a placement program that aligns with our organization's mission and philosophy.
Before completing the application, please review the below information to confirm that you meet the qualifications. If you do not fit the criteria listed, please click the link to return to the homepage.
- Northwestern Medicine staff will receive priority over non-Northwestern Medicine staff
- Northwestern Medicine students planning to graduate at the conclusion of the current application semester will be given priority
- Submission of application does not guarantee placement as requests typically exceed availability
- Receiving a clinical placement does not guarantee employment
- Women's Health and Pediatric placements are not always available
- It is recommended that applicants pursue alternate placement opportunities in the event Northwestern Medicine cannot accommodate
This year's application closed on March 15, 2022. The next application cycle will begin in early 2023 for semesters Summer 2023, Fall/Winter 2023, and Spring 2024. Please visit this page for updates.