Everything you need for cancer care in DuPage County is available in one leading-edge, convenient and comfortable outpatient location. The Northwestern Medicine Cancer Center Warrenville features spacious treatment rooms, natural lighting and open spaces, and amenities for you and your family. Please visit RMG.nm.org/cancer to learn more about cancer care in the western suburbs.
- Radiation oncology suite, offering:
- 3D-conformal radiation therapy
- Modulated radiation therapy (iMrt)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (igrt)
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (sBrt)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- HDR brachytherapy
- State-of-the-art infusion center, featuring private and open chemotherapy rooms with warm blankets, television, internet, gaming consoles and music players available
- Exam rooms for meeting with specialized medical, surgical and radiation oncologists who have unique expertise in treating specific tumor types
- An on-site infusion pharmacy and lab
- PET/CT Imaging area that provides a convenient and comfortable setting for your imaging appointments
- Support services, such as patient navigation, social work, nutrition, genetics and financial counseling, as well as access to the latest clinical trials
- Programs that provide a sense of comfort and community, such as stress reduction and wellness activities, support and networking groups, educational workshops and nutrition classes
- The Breast Cancer Rehabilitation program, which helps you regain strength and mobility of the areas affected by your surgery and prevent or minimize lymphedema symptoms, with the help of licensed occupational therapists certified in breast cancer rehabilitation and lymphedema management
Other specialties offered at this location include:
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Hematology, Oncology
- Palliative Medicine
- Surgical Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery
Our goal is to minimize stress, travel time and schedule interruptions for you and your family.
Parking and Transportation
Departments and Services
Why Choose Us
Northwestern Medicine facilities offer access to world-class patient care across the greater Chicagoland area and Northern Illinois. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report, our clinical and administrative staff and medical and science faculty come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
With Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, we’re dedicated to consistently providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-focused care. We seek to improve the health of the communities, individuals, family and friends we serve by delivering a broad range of services with leading medicine and compassion. Because what makes us better, makes you better.