Why Choose Us
Northwestern Medicine facilities offer access to world-class patient care across the greater Chicagoland area and Northern Illinois. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the #1 hospital in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report, our clinical and administrative staff and medical and science faculty come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
With Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, we’re dedicated to consistently providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-focused care. We seek to improve the health of the communities, individuals, family and friends we serve by delivering a broad range of services with leading medicine and compassion. Because what makes us better, makes you better.
- Hemophilia Foundation of Illinois:* This is a statewide Hemophilia organization.
- National Hemophilia Foundation:* Events, legislation, and current news are featured on this website. Visit this site to learn about what is going on in the National community.
- World Federation of Hemophilia:* This is a source for information, news about staying active in the fight against blood disorders, and links to other treatment centers.
- Feinberg School of Medicine: The homepage for the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine with which the Northwestern Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders treatment center is affiliated.
- Northwestern Medicine Hematology and Oncology: Click here to find specific information of the hematology and oncology department of the Northwestern Medical School.