Hours of Operation
- Main Number: 312.926.2210
The Mathews Center for Cellular Therapy (MCCT) offers researchers, clinicians and biotech companies regulatory compliant labs and services to manufacture minimally and more than minimally manipulated and complex biotechnology products. Offering:
Four Product Manufacturing Suites
- Good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Good tissue practices (GTP)
- Adaptable to most biologic and cellular processes for phase I – III clinical trials
Large General Lab
- Good laboratory practices (GLP)
- Accommodates minimally and more than minimally manipulated products
- Access to 24/7 monitored cryopreservation storage facilities for manufactured products
- CLIA certified testing for release criteria
- Regulatory and process support
You may contact Fenlu Zhu, Ph.D., Director of MCCT at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.
Parking and Transportation
Parking is available at discounted rates for patients and visitors of Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Download Parking Map
Up to 7 Hours: $26 7 to 24 Hours: $12
Parking garage tickets must be validated each time a car is parked. Without validation, regular garage rates will apply.
Why Choose Us
Northwestern Medicine facilities offer access to world-class patient care across the greater Chicagoland area and Northern Illinois. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report, our clinical and administrative staff and medical and science faculty come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
With Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, we’re dedicated to consistently providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-focused care. We seek to improve the health of the communities, individuals, family and friends we serve by delivering a broad range of services with leading medicine and compassion. Because what makes us better, makes you better.