Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group provides orthopaedic care in the following specialties:
Bone Health Clinic
Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedics has a fragility liaison service and bone health clinic to focus on osteoporosis. Our primary goal is to keep you from having fragility fractures.
What we do:
- Discuss your medical history and perform a physical exam to evaluate risk factors for osteoporosis and fractures
- Coordinate lab and radiology services to assess your bone health
- When indicated, we prescribe medication to strengthen your bones and help decrease your risk of fracture
- Educate you about your disease, and teach you about exercise and fall prevention
- If you have sustained a fragility fracture, we coordinate your care to reduce your future fracture risk and prevent secondary fractures
To schedule an appointment at the Bone Health Clinic, call 630.225.2478.
Integrated Spine Program
Our spine specialists blend innovation and skill to help restore your movement and improve your quality of life. We offer comprehensive back pain management plans to help you overcome spine problems, so you can enjoy life with less pain. The Northwestern Medicine spine specialists are a highly-experienced, collaborative team comprised of board-certified physicians including neurosurgeons, orthopaedic spine surgeons, and physical medicine specialists, as well as nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and chiropractors, all with training and experience in spine, back and neck care.
To schedule an appointment with one of our spine specialists, call 630.933.BACK (2225).