MyHealthMatters Valley West Hospital
MyHealthMatters is a worksite wellness program offered to the businesses and organizations in our community. Several program options offer the tools, resources, and support employees need to meet health-related goals, such as losing weight, tobacco cessation, healthy eating, exercising regularly and reducing stress.
On-Site Worksite Wellness Options:
- On-site Biometric Screening - A biometric screening is an annual health screening that provides insight into an employee’s health status. This includes:
- Fasting/Finger Stick: Total Cholesterol, High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL), Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL), Triglycerides, Glucose, Blood Pressure, Body Mass Index (BMI), Height, Weight, Waist Circumference
- Outreach Call on Critical Values
- Staff Travel
- Registration Coordinator(s)
- Health Risk Assessment
- HIPPA-Compliant Aggregate Reporting: Demographics, Biometric Screening Results, Summary and Suggested Solutions
- Post-event Satisfaction Survey
- Health Risk Assessment - Health Risk Assessments are easy questionnaires that collect information about the employee’s lifestyle and physical health.
- Wellness Challenges
- Wellness Programs
MyHealthMatters is a program that will directly link the business community with hospital resources to create positive health improvements. For more information, please call 815.748.8902.