Why Choose Northwestern Medicine for Your Behavioral Health Needs?
At Northwestern Medicine you’ll find full continuum of quality services provided by experienced and compassionate professionals who will work with you to develop an individualized plan of care that helps you live life at your highest potential.
We have a holistic approach to treatment that combines emotional, physical, mental and spiritual elements of care.
Our Treatment Philosophy
- We commit to serving with passionate caring, genuine respect and joyful spirit.
- We believe healing is only possible in a safe and nonjudgmental setting.
- We believe everyone has strengths, and we build on those to enhance functioning and life satisfaction.
- We believe everyone has the capacity for recovery.
Meet the Team
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group clinical psychologists and licensed mental health professionals assess and treat mental health and substance abuse conditions. They also help people manage chronic medical conditions and cope with life stressors that affect overall health and well-being.
- Survivors of Suicide (SOS)
- Survivors of Suicide Attempt (SOSA): Call 815.206.5371 for more information
- National Institute of Mental Health (NAMI)
- Mental Health America (MHA)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)
- National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- United Way 2-1-1
- Dial 2-1-1: McHenry County residents can now dial 2-1-1 (or 888.865.9903) to access free, confidential help and resources from a trained specialist with almost any health or human service challenge.
- Find a Meeting