Specialists and Care Centers
Oral Cancer Specialists and Care CentersNorthwestern Medicine offers a multidisciplinary approach to oral cancer care with input from specialists, including:
- Head and neck surgeons
- Plastic surgeons
- Maxillofacial surgeons
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Speech and swallowing pathologists
- Expertise in management of early and advanced oral cancers
- Sentinel node biopsy for staging neck disease
- Advanced reconstructive surgery for complex surgical defects to restore appearance and function
- Access to leading-edge treatments, novel therapies and clinical trials
Cancer care centers
Battling cancer is a multistep journey that may require many visits. During treatment, you need to devote your energy to getting healthy, not getting to the next appointment. That’s why treatment and support services at Northwestern Medicine are conveniently located throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, so you can get quick access to all the expertise and support you need, close to home.
Find location and contact information for our cancer treatment centers below.