Your COVID-19 Vaccine Record
Digital and Printable COVID-19 Vaccination Record
If you have a MyNM account, a copy of your vaccine information will be sent to your account following your visit. To find the digital and printable vaccination record on MyNM via a desktop computer:
- Log in to MyNM at nm.org/mynm.
- Click on Your Menu
- Go to COVID-19 Vaccination and Test Records
- Your COVID-19 vaccination record is listed as SARS-CoV-2.
To access your vaccine information on the MyNM app®:
- Go to My Health on the dashboard.
- Click on COVID-19 Records.
To sign up for a MyNM account, go to nm.org/mynm.
If you cannot access MyNM, you can ask for a copy of your vaccine record to be sent to you via secure email or U.S. mail. To do this, contact the Northwestern Medicine Health Information Management Department at 877.9.RECORD (877.973.2673, TTY: 711) or firstname.lastname@example.org.