Genital Condyloma Treatments
There is currently no cure for human papillomavirus infection, but there are treatments to get rid of genital warts. They include:
- Medicated creams and solutions: These can burn or break down the wart tissue.
- Cryotherapy: This involves freezing the wart with liquid nitrogen, causing it to eventually slough off.
- Surgery: Your physician can remove the warts while you are under anesthesia.
- Electrocautery: This is the use of an electrical current to burn off the wart tissue.
- Laser treatment: A beam of light can remove widespread or stubborn warts.