Specialists and Care Centers
Genital Condyloma (Warts) Specialists and Care Centers
The Northwestern Medicine Division of Infectious Disease provides quality inpatient and outpatient care for gonorrhea and other infectious diseases.
Our mission is to provide high-quality care to persons with all types of infections, conduct research to advance medical knowledge to benefit our patients and community and educate the next generation of healthcare providers.
The Division of Infectious Disease offers:
- Comprehensive assessment and medical treatment
- Medication evaluation and teaching by a pharmacist
- Clinical social work services
- Patient/family education
- Home healthcare coordination
- Consultation with a patient’s primary physician
- Clinical research studies
- Infusion therapy services
The Division of Infectious Disease staff includes an interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, social workers, pharmacists and advanced practice nurses,* all dedicated to improving the health of those living with acute and chronic infectious diseases.
We are concerned about both the medical aspects of infection and the impact of illness on the emotional wellbeing of patients and their families.
Walk-in STD Clinic
The Northwestern Medicine Walk-In STD Clinic provides confidential consultation, testing and treatment by an infectious disease specialist. We offer evaluation and testing for the following sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Herpes simplex virus
- Genital condyloma (warts)