The Northwestern Medicine Comprehensive Headache Center at Northwestern Memorial Hospital offers comprehensive care for migraines and headaches. Your multidisciplinary care team includes board-certified neurologists, pharmacologists, neuropsychologists and a team of integrative medicine providers dedicated to the treatment of headaches and migraines.
Whether you are experiencing your first migraine or have ongoing headaches and migraines with a history of unsuccessful treatments, our goal is to help you manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Northwestern Memorial Hospital is recognized by the Migraine Research Foundation as a Comprehensive Headache Center. A Comprehensive Headache Center is a multidisciplinary center that uses a collaborative approach to treatment and is experienced in the care of complex or difficult-to-treat headache conditions.
- Cluster Headaches
- Tension Headaches
Why Choose Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Northwestern Memorial Hospital in the top 10 for neurology and neurosurgery
- Evaluation by a board-certified neurologist specializing in headaches
- Pharmacological therapy, including IV treatments for acute episodes
- Priority appointments for migraine emergencies with a referral from the emergency department
- Same-day infusion for headache/migraine management
- Full-service infusion center with comfortable, private rooms—TVs, heated blankets and reclining chairs in each room
- Botox injections for headaches
- Neuropsychology support
- Access to acupuncture, massage and nutrition services at the Northwestern Medicine Osher Center for Integrative Medicine