Specialists and Care Centers
Huntington’s Disease Specialists and Care Centers
Northwestern Medicine Neurosciences programs provide treatment for a full range of neurological disorders, including Huntington’s disease. The clinical mission is to provide the highest quality care and treatment for patients with Huntington’s disease (HD), while advancing new therapies and uncovering the causes and cures of HD. Our physicians* specialize in neurological treatment and care.
Northwestern Medicine Neurosciences specialists offer comprehensive care and management of HD, including neuropsychiatric care and genetic counseling. Our goal to improve the quality of patient care in HD, advance knowledge about the disease and provide support for those dealing with the disease as well as their families. We aim to achieve this through:
- A comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and treatment of the disease, with the collaboration of specialists, including:
- Adult and pediatric neurologists
- Genetics counselor
- Social workers
- Dedicated neurology nurses
- Rehabilitation therapy team
- Promoting clinical and basic science research to find a cure for Huntington’s disease and improve quality of life through participation in research trials.
Huntington's Disease and other movement disorders research is being conducted by Northwestern Medicine researchers. Learn more.
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Research
- All neurological research opportunities for collaboration via Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- All neuroscience clinical trials at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
For questions about scheduling an appointment, please call 312.695.7950 or email HD@nm.org and a member of our team will be in touch. Please note, this email is not intended to be used for specific clinical questions or issues. Please continue to call 312.695.7950 or use the MyNM Patient Portal to contact your treatment team.