Specialists and Care Centers
Insomnia Specialists and Care Centers
If you are suffering from insomnia, Northwestern Medicine is home to sleep medicine specialists* and offers advanced diagnostics and treatment at our sleep health centers, which are accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, considered the gold standard in the field of sleep medicine.
Northwestern Medicine is one of the few medical systems in Illinois to offer on-campus facilities dedicated to sleep disorders. We provide:
- Advanced diagnostic testing
- Day and night sleep studies
- Personalized attention from certified sleep medicine specialists
- Home-like amenities with the technology of a regional medical center to put you at ease
- Consistently high scores for overall patient satisfaction
- Option to complete diagnostic studies at your home using ambulatory monitoring technology
- Fast results shared with your primary care physician for follow-up and treatment
Our compassionate and caring team includes:
- Board-certified or board-eligible sleep medicine specialists
- Registered polysomnographic technologists
- Respiratory therapists specially trained in adult and pediatric sleep disorders
Designed for your comfort
Our Sleep Health Centers offer private bedrooms, each with a full or queen-sized bed with a private shower and toilet. Each room also contains specialized equipment for your comfort during testing.
We can accommodate handicapped and bariatric patients. At some Northwestern Medicine locations, pediatric patients and their parents will appreciate safety devices such as cribs, beds with rails and foldout beds for you to stay with your child.